The mission of Bellevue High School is to develop self-confident, competent, independent learners to their fullest potential.
The beliefs of the School Based Decision Making (SBDM) Council, faculty and the school leadership team are:
- We believe each student has the potential to meet high expectations.
- We believe we provide a safe, welcoming, and stimulating learning environment for all stakeholders.
- We believe students, teachers, parents, and community members are an integral part of the educational experience at Bellevue High School.
- We believe achievements should be valued and recognized throughout the school and community.
- We believe each of our graduates will be prepared to become productive members of the community.
The vision of the School Based Decision Making (SBDM) council, faculty and the school leadership team is:
- The creation of a unified 7 - 12 school that promotes high student achievement.
- A school that consistently provides successful students and productive citizens who are dedicated to life-long learning.
- A school that maintains and rewards high quality certified and classified employees.
- A school that values and increases parental involvement.
- A school that employs the continuous improvement process.
Bellevue High School is one of the oldest co-educational public high schools in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. We remain a progressive school that is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and our mission is to develop self-confident, competent, independent learners to their fullest potential. We are proud of our school and our wonderful students and we share our parents' and guardians' dreams for their success. The entire school and district team shares a vision of a unified P-12 educational district that has welcoming climate and promotes high student achievement. We embrace parental involvement; forge student relationships; maintain high quality teachers and are dedicated to the continuous improvement process. Our juniors and seniors take Advanced Placement (AP) classes that may lead to the attainment of the prestigious Commonwealth Diploma, and we have collaborated with Northern Kentucky University through their School Based Scholars Program, which enables selected juniors and seniors to earn college credits.
Cheer, cheer for old Bellevue High
Wake up the echoes as they go by.
Send a volley cheer on high
Shakedown the thunder from the sky.
What though the odds be great or small,
Ole Bellevue High will win over all
While our loyal sons go marching
Onward to victory.
Rah, Rah, Rah